• Cooperating with public and private schools to develop collaborative projects and to share resources in order to facilitate the holistic development of Waldorf Education in Taiwan and in the Asia region in the globalized era.
• Offering teacher preparation programs and other relevant workshops and courses to cultivate reflective, creative and innovative professional educators.
• Offering various kinds of symposiums, colloquiums, workshops and conferences to enhance mutual understanding and dialogues among various communities in relation to the Waldorf movement.
• Cooperating with Waldorf institutions abroad to promote international exchange.
• Enhancing research on Waldorf education and translation of relevant literature on Waldorf education.
• Engaging in initiatives related to experimental education and supporting the establishment of new schools and innovative programs in relation to Waldorf education in Taiwan.